How to Make Rhubarb-Apple Bread Recipes - This is our most Rhubarb-Apple Bread Recipe. We have many others to choose from.
Check out our Rhubarb-Apple Bread Recipe for more recipes.
* 1 1/2 cups rhubarb; finely chopped
* 1 1/2 cups peeled apples; finely chopped
* 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 2/3 c vegetable oil
* 2 ts vanilla extract
* 4 eggs
* 3 c All-purpose flour; or whole
* 2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 cup nuts; coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease bottoms only of two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans. Mix the rhubarb, apples, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder and nuts. Pour into the prepared pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes. Loosen the sides of loaves from the pans; remove from the pans. Cool completely before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature for up to 4 days, or refrigerate for up to 10 days