Coffee and Cream Cookie Mocha Pinwheels Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Mocha Pinwheels.
Mocha Pinwheels Ingredients
* 1 2/3 cups/250 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, softened
* 1/3 cup/70 g granulated sugar
* 2 tsp freeze-dried coffee granules
* 1 tsp milk
Mocha Pinwheels Method:
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl.
2. Beat 4 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Mix in 3/4 cup (125 g) of the dry ingredients. Stir the coffee granules into the remaining flour. Beat the remaining butter and sugar until creamy.
4. Mix in the coffee mixture. Roll out both doughs on a lightly floured surface into rectangles 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick. Brush the plain dough with the milk.
5. Top with the coffee dough and roll up tightly from a long side. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/gas 4. Butter a cookie sheet. Slice the dough 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick and place 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just golden. Transfer to racks to cool.