Coffee and Cream Cookie Mocha Nut Cookies Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Mocha Nut Cookies.
Mocha Nut Cookies Ingredients:
* 2/3 cup/100 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 12 oz/350 g bittersweet/plain chocolate, coarsely chopped
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, cut up
* 3 large eggs
* 1 cup/200 g granulated sugar
* 1 tbsp freeze-dried coffee granules
* 1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
* 1 1/2 cups/150 g coarsely chopped pecans
* 1 1/2 cups/150 g coarsely chopped hazelnuts
* 1 cup/180 g semisweet/dark chocolate chips
Mocha Nut Cookies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C/gas 4. Set out two cookie sheets. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler over barely simmering water.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until pale and thick.
4. Beat in the chocolate mixture, coffee granules, and vanilla. Mix in the dry ingredients, pecans, hazelnuts, and chocolate chips.
5. Drop tablespoons of the dough 3 inches (8 cm) apart onto the cookie sheets.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly cracked on top. Transfer to racks to cool.