Coffee and Cream Cookie Mocha Hazelnut Cookies Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Mocha Hazelnut Cookies.
Mocha Hazelnut Cookies Ingredients
* 1 1/4 cups/180 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, softened
* 2/3 cup/140 g granulated sugar
* 2 tsp coffee extract or 2 tsp freeze-dried coffee granules dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
* 1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
* 1/2 cup/75 g toasted hazelnuts
Mocha Hazelnut Cookies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C/gas 3. Butter two cookie sheets. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
2. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Add the coffee extract and vanilla. Mix in the dry ingredients to form a smooth dough.
4. Roll into balls the size of walnuts and place 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) apart on the prepared baking sheet, pressing down lightly.
5. Press three hazelnuts into the tops. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Transfer to racks to cool.