Chocolate Hazelnut Lava Cakes Recipes - This perfectly put together lava cake is wonderful with its hazlnut taste and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
* 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
* 1/2 stick butter
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* 4 eggs
* 1 tablespoon hazelnut extract
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* Nonstick spray
* 1 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur
* Vanilla ice cream
* Chocolate shavings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray 8 small custard cups or souffle dishes with nonstick spray. Place on baking sheet.
3. Heat chocolate and butter in large glass bowl resting over a pan of boiling water until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar until well blended. Blend in eggs 1 at a time, so that the eggs do not cook. Stir in Hazelnut extract and flour.
4. Divide batter evenly among prepared and nonstick sprayed custard cups, about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way full.
5. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute.
6. Invert cakes onto dessert dishes and top with a little hazelnut liqueur and a spoonful of nutella on each lava cake.