How to Make Gluten-Free Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Sugar Cookies recipes listed here Gluten-Free Cookies !
Gluten-Free Cookies Ingredients
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, softened
* 2/3 cup/140 g granulated sugar
* 1 1/2 cups/225 g rice flour
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Gluten-Free Cookies Method:
1. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy. Mix in the rice flour.
2. Add the eggs, beating to form a smooth dough. Press the dough into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F/150°C/gas 2. Butter two cookie sheets. Roll out the dough on a surface lightly dusted with rice flour to a thickness of 1/4 inch (5 mm).
4. Use a 2-inch (5-cm) cookie cutter to cut out the cookies. Gather the dough scraps, re-roll, and continue cutting out cookies until all the dough is used.
5. Use a spatula to transfer the cookies to the cookie sheets, placing them 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until just golden. Transfer to racks to cool.