How to Make Easy Honey Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Sugar Cookies recipes listed here Easy Honey Cookies !
Easy Honey Cookies Ingredients
* 1 2/3 cups/250 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, cut up
* 2 tbsp heavy/double cream
* 2 tbsp honey
Easy Honey Cookies Method:
1. Sift the flour and salt into a medium bowl. Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
2. Mix in the cream and honey to form a stiff dough. Press the dough into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F/150°C/ gas 2. Butter two cookie sheets.
4. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm). Use a 2-inch (5-cm) cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
5. Gather the dough scraps, re-roll, and continue cutting out cookies until all the dough is used.
6. Use a spatula to transfer the cookies to the prepared cookie sheets, placing them 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden. Transfer to racks to cool.