Coffee and Cream Cookie Creamy Cafe Slice Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Creamy Cafe Slice.
Creamy Cafe Slice Ingredients
* 1 1/2 cups/225 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 2 tbsp very strong hot coffee
* 1 cup/250 g butter, softened
* 1 cup/200 g granulated sugar
* 4 large eggs
* 2 cups/500 ml Coffee Butter cream
Creamy Cafe Slice Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/gas 4. Butter an 11 1/2 x 9 1/2-inch (27 x 24-cm) baking pan.
2. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Beat in the eggs until just blended. Mix in the dry ingredients and coffee until well blended.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until dry on top and almost firm to the touch.
5. Cool completely in the pan. Spread the frosting over and cut into bars.