How To Make Cream of Chicken Soup Recipes - This recipe for cream of Chicken Soup comes from our Cost Cutting Cabinet but is no less delicious for that.
Try adding some chopped spring onion at the frying stage for extra flavour.
4oz Chicken (raw or cooked)
1 pint chicken stock
1/2 pint milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2/3 heaped teaspoons of cornflour
1 oz of butter
* Melt butter in a pan
* Add chopped chicken and cook for 2 minutes
* Add chicken stock and boil
* Add salt and pepper to taste
* Remove soup from heat and add milk
* Return soup to the heat and bring back to the boil
* Mix the cornflour in a little water
* Remove the soup from the heat and slowly mix in the cornflour paste to thicken.