How to Make Cream Cheese Squares Recipes - Get all the fresh fruit cookies recipes such as Fruit Squares Recipe, Glazed Orange Cookie, Apple Smiles Recipe, Blimey Lime Cookie, Carrot Orange Cookie, Orange Thins Recipe, Pineapple Ginger Squares, Tangy Pineapple Cookie, Healthy Banana Cookie, Lady Lemon Cookie, Cream Cheese Squares Recipe and more...
Cream Cheese Squares Ingredients
* 1 1/4 cups/155 g graham cracker crumbs
* 6 tbsp butter, melted
* 1 cup/250 g cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup/100 g granulated sugar
* 3 tbsp lemon curd
* 3 tbsp cornstarch/corn flour
* 1 laree egg, lightly beaten
Cream Cheese Squares Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/gas 5. Butter a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking pan.
2. Cookie Base: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a large bowl until well blended.
3. Firmly press the mixture into the prepared pan to form a smooth, even layer.
4. Topping: Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at low speed until smooth.
5. Beat in the lemon curd, cornstarch, and egg. Spoon the topping over the cookie base.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.