Coffee and Cream Cookie Coffee Sandwiches Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Coffee Sandwiches.
Coffee Sandwiches Ingredients
* 3/4 cup/125 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, softened
* 1/4 cup/50 g granulated sugar
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract/essence
* 1 cup/250 ml Coffee Butter cream
Coffee Sandwiches Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/gas 5. Butter two cookie sheets. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl.
2. Beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy. Mix in the dry ingredients to form a stiff dough.
3. Form the dough into balls the size of walnuts and place 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Use a fork to flatten them slightly.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Cool on the sheets until the cookies firm slightly.
5. Transfer to racks to finish cooling. Stick the cookies together in pairs with the butter cream.