Coffee and Cream Cookie Coffee Drops Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Coffee Drops.
Coffee Drops Ingredients
* 1 cup/150 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, softened
* 1/4 cup/50 g granulated sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
* 2 tsp freeze-dried coffee granules
* 1/2 cup/50 g finely chopped pecans
* 2 tbsp finely chopped candied cherries
* 1/3 cup/50 g confectioners'/icing sugar
Coffee Drops Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C/gas 3. Butter three cookie sheets. Sift the flour, cocoa, and salt into a medium bowl.
2. Beat the butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Mix in the dry ingredients, coffee granules, pecans, and cherries until well blended.
4. Form the dough into balls the size of walnuts and place 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake, one sheet at a time, for 15-18 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Transfer to racks and let cool completely. Dust with the confectioners' sugar.