Coffee and Cream Cookie Coffee Crunch Cookies Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Coffee Crunch Cookies.
Coffee Crunch Cookies Ingredients
* 3/4 cup/125 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, softened
* 1/4 cup/50 g granulated sugar
* 2/3 cup/70 g finely chopped walnuts
* 2 tsp freeze-dried coffee granules
Coffee Crunch Cookies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/gas 5. Butter two cookie sheets. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
2. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Mix in the dry ingredients, walnuts, and coffee granules until well blended.
4. Drop tablespoons of the dough 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until just golden. Cool on the sheets until the cookies firm slightly. Transfer to racks to finish cooling.