How to Make Carob Brownies Recipes - Get all the free Chocolate Cookies recipes listed here Carob Brownies !
Carob Brownies Ingredients
* 1 cup/250 ml honey
* 3/4 cup/125 g old-fashioned rolled oats
* 1/2 cup/75 g carob powder
* 2 tbsp sesame seeds
* 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
* 1 cup/100 g finely chopped walnuts
Carob Brownies Method:
1. Line an 8-inch (2-cm) baking pan with aluminum oil. Warm the honey in a small saucepan over low heat until liquid.
2. Mix the oats, carob powder, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, and walnuts in a large bowl.
3. Firmly press the mixture into the prepared pan to form a smooth, even layer.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set. Cut into squares.