How to Make Caraway Rose Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Sugar Cookies recipes listed here Caraway Rose Cookies !
Caraway Rose Cookies Ingredients
* 1 1/2 cups/225 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1 cup/200 g granulated sugar
* 1 tsp caraway seeds
* 1 large egg yolk + 3 large egg whites
* 1 tbsp rose water
Caraway Rose Cookies Method:
1. Sift the flour and salt into a medium bowl. Stir in the sugar and caraway seeds.
2. Beat in the egg yolk and egg whites and rose water to form a stiff dough. Press the dough into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C/gas 3. Butter two cookie sheets. Roll out the dough on a 470 lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm).
4. Use a 2-inch (5-cm) cookie cutter to cut out the cookies. Gather the dough scraps, re-roll, and continue cutting out cookies until all the dough is used.
5. Use a spatula to transfer the cookies to the prepared cookie sheets, placing them 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to racks to cool.