Coffee and Cream Cookie Breakfast Brownies Recipes - This session includes not only dried fruit cookies recipes but also delicious coffee cream cookies recipes best for coffee lover. Get all the coffee cream and dried fruit cookies recipes such as Breakfast Brownies.
Breakfast Brownies Ingredients
* 1 cup/150 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup/125 g butter, cut up
* 1 1/3 cups/270 g firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
* 1 tbsp freeze-dried coffee granules dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
* 1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 5 oz/150 g semisweet/dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
* 2 tbsp coarsely chopped walnuts
Breakfast Brownies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/gas 4. Butter a 9-inch (23-cm) square baking pan.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Melt the butter with the brown sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the coffee mixture. Remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Add the vanilla and eggs, beating until just blended.
4. Mix in the dry ingredients, chocolate, and walnuts until well blended. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until dry on the top and almost firm to the touch. Do not over bake. Cool completely before cutting into bars.