How to Make Banana Chip Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Chocolate Cookies recipes listed here Banana Chip Cookies !
Banana Chip Cookies Ingredients
* 2 1/3 cups/350 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1 cup/250 g butter, softened
* 3/4 cup/150 g firmly packed dark brown sugar
* 1/2 cup/100 g granulated sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract/essence
* 2 large eggs
* 1 large banana, peeled and lightly mashed
* 1/2 cup/125 g semisweet/dark chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup/50 g coarsely chopped dried banana chips
Banana Chip Cookies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/gas 5. Butter three cookie sheets.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl. Beat the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Add the vanilla and eggs, beating until just blended. Mix in the banana and dry ingredients, followed by the chocolate and banana chips.
4. Drop teaspoons of the dough 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake, one sheet at a time, for 15-20 minutes, or until just golden. Cool on the sheets until the cookies firm slightly. Transfer to racks to finish cooling.