How to Make Banana Caramel Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Chocolate Cookies recipes listed here Banana Caramel Cookies !
Banana Caramel Cookies Ingredients
* 2 2/3 cups/400 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda . 1/4 tsp salt
* 3/4 cup/180 g butter, softened
* 3/4 cup/150 g firmly packed light brown sugar
* 2 tbsp firmly packed dark brown sugar
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 7 oz/200 g caramel-filled chocolates, such as Rolos, cut into small chunks
* 3 oz/90 g dried banana chips, coarsely chopped
* 2 tbsp milk
Banana Caramel Cookies Method:
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl.
2. Beat the butter and the brown sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy.
3. Add the eggs, beating until just blended. Mix in the dry ingredients, chocolates, banana chips, and milk.
4. Divide the dough in half. Form the dough into two 8-inch (20-cm) logs, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/gas 4. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
6. Slice the dough 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick and place 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are firm and the centers are still slightly soft. Cool on the sheets until the cookies firm slightly. Transfer to racks to cool.