How to Make Banana Brownies Recipes - Get all the free Chocolate Cookies recipes listed here Banana Brownies !
Banana Brownies Ingredients
* 3/4 cup/225 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 6 oz/180 g semisweet/dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
* 3/4 cup/180 g butter, cut up
* 1 1/4 cups/250 g firmly packed dark brown sugar
* 1 cup/100 g coarsely chopped pecans
* 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 firm-ripe bananas, mashed
Banana Brownies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C/gas 3. Butter an 11 x 7-inch (28 x 18-cm) baking pan.
2. Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Melt the chocolate with the butter and brown sugar in a double boiler over barely simmering water.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the pecans, eggs, and bananas. Mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until dry on top and almost firm to the touch.
5. Do not over bake. Cool completely before cutting into bars.