How to Make Amaretti Chocolate Crunch Recipes - Get all the free Chocolate Cookies recipes listed here Amaretti Chocolate Crunch !
Amaretti Chocolate Crunch Ingredients
* 10 oz/300 g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
* 2/3 cup/150 g butter, cut up
* 4 tbsp heavy/double cream
* 3 oz/90 g amaretti cookies, crushed
* 2 tbsp shredded coconut
* 1 cup/100 g coarsely chopped candied cherries
* 1/2 cup/50 g flaked almonds, toasted
Amaretti Chocolate Crunch Method:
1. Line an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt the white chocolate with the butter and cream in a double boiler over barely simmering water.
3. Mix in the amaretti cookies, coconut, cherries, and almonds until well coated.
4. Spoon into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set. Use a knife dipped in hot water to cut into bars.