How to Make Almond Crisps Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Sugar Cookies recipes listed here Almond Crisps Cookies !
Almond Crisps Cookies Ingredients
* 1 1/3 cups/150 g coarsely chopped almonds
* 3/4 cup/150 g granulated sugar
* 5 tbsp all-purpose/plain flour
* 1 tbsp cornstarch/corn flour
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 3 tbsp butter, melted
* 1/2 tsp almond extract/essence
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
Almond Crisps Cookies Method:
1. Stir together the almonds, sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add the butter, almond extract, and cinnamon. Stir in the egg whites. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C/gas 6. Line two cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
4. Drop 1/2 tablespoons of the dough 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to racks to cool.