How to Make Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes - Get all the free Chocolate Cookies recipes listed here Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies !
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
* 1 2/3 cups/250 g all-purpose/plain flour
* 3/4 cup/125 g confectioners'/icing sugar
* 1 cup/250 g butter, softened
* 1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
* 1 tsp almond extract/essence
* 1 cup/100 g finely chopped almonds
* 1/2 cup/90 g semisweet/dark chocolate chips
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/170°C/gas 3. Butter two cookie sheets. Sift the flour and confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
2. With an electric mixer at high speed, beat in the butter and egg yolk until well blended. Mix in the almond extract, almonds, and chocolate chips.
3. Form the dough into balls the size of walnuts and place 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until just golden. Cool on the sheets until the cookies firm slightly. Transfer to racks to finish cooling.