Simple The Best Easy Zucchini Omelette Recipe - Learn how you can make a delicious omelette dish with zucchini with this simple recipe.
* 2 large eggs
* 2 small zucchini
* 1/4 cup onion, chopped
* 1 clove garlic
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/4 cup cheese
* 1/4 cup wax peppers
* 1/4 cup cream cheese
1. First of all, season the zucchini.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in the eggs and beat them slightly.
3. Preheat the skillet then add in 1 tablespoon of butter. Add in the seasoned zucchini, onion and garlic then saute them. Set aside.
3. In a clean skillet, add in 1 tablespoon of butter then pour in the beaten seasoned eggs.
4. When the eggs are just about done, pour in the zucchini and onion in half of the omelette.
5. Top with wax peppers and cream cheese. Fold in half then top with cheese.
6. Cook it in the oven for 5 minutes at 350°F (177°C).
7. Serve and enjoy!