The Easy Basic Western Omelette Recipe - In the realm of traditional American breakfast foods, few are as amazing (or as filling) as a Western Omelet. For your satisfaction, we’ve got a simple Western Omelet Recipe that is sure to become a breakfast staple in your diet.
Begin by tracking down the following ingredients:
* 3 eggs
* 1/8 cup green and red peppers diced small
* 1/8 cup onion, diced small
* 1/8 cup ham, diced small
* ¼ cup shredded cheese of your choice
* Salt & Pepper to taste
Now that we have everything we need, let’s get started!
1. In a bowl, crack your 3 eggs. Whisk eggs until they become fluffy.
2. Take your butter and coat the bottom of an omelet or baking pan, and set on medium-high heat.
3. Place your onions and peppers into the pan, allowing them to become tender but not brown.
4. Add your ham, stirring it in sufficiently with the vegetables.
5. So long as there is still enough butter in the pan (if not, add more) pour the whisked eggs into the pan. Stir the mixture until everything in incorporated evenly.
6. Stop stirring once eggs become firm, but remain a tad runny.
7. Add your shredded cheese evenly about the surface of the mixture.
8. Once the cheese is sufficiently melted, take a spatula and carefully fold the omelet.
9. Serve and enjoy!