Best Easy Tuna Steak with Chilli Butter Recipes - Tuna Steak with Chilli Butter Recipe, Tuna and chili is a winning combination in this quick recipe. The butter will keep for a week in the fridge, and you could use it with grilled meat and vege.
Preparation and Cooking time: 25 mins.
Tuna Steak with Chilli Butter Ingredients:
* 2 tuna steaks
* 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
* 1 chili, finely chopped
* olive oil
* 125g butter, softened
* 200g tenderstem broccoli or other greens, steamed
Tuna Steak with Chilli Butter Cooking Instructions:
1. Mash the butter, chives and chili together. Put on a sheet of clingfilm and roll up into a sausage. Freeze to firm up.
2. Heat a frying pan or griddle (char-grill) to very hot. Brush the tuna with oil and season very well.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side (depending on the thickness of your steaks).
4. Unroll the butter and cut off 2-3 discs per person. Serve the tuna and veg topped with the butter.