How To Make Tuna and Crisps Casserole Recipes - Is it not amazing the number of dishes you can get your fussy little friends to eat with the addition of some crisps (potato chips)? This tuna dish has been on the go for many years and has encouraged generations of youngsters to eat their dinner.
Something about bashing the crisps to bits seems to build up an appetite so by all means enlist the help of your picky kid at that stage of the recipe.
Large bag of crisps, crushed
1 can tuna, drained
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
3/4 soup can of milk
Handful of grated cheese
* Crush the crisps
* Place half in the bottom of a small ovenproof dish that has been sparingly greased.
* Spread tuna over the crisps
* Mix soup and milk. Pour over tuna.
* Sprinkle with remaining crisps.
* Sprinkle a little grated cheese on top
* Bake in a slow oven