Best Easy Sweet Chilli Grilled Chicken Recipe - Sweet Chilli Grilled Chicken , An incredibly easy Chinese-style chicken dish which is sweet, spicy and sticky.
Preparation and Cooking time: 35 mins.
Sweet Chilli Grilled Chicken Ingredients:
* 3-4 tbsp chili sauce, depending on how hot you like it (we used Amoy)
* 2 tbsp clear honey
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 4 boneless chicken breast fillets with skin on
* 2 garlic cloves , crushed
* 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges, to serve, optional
Sweet Chilli Grilled Chicken Cooking Instructions:
1. To make the glaze, preheat the grill to high. Mix together the chili sauce, honey and oil in a large bowl.
2. Using a sharp knife make 3-4 slits across the skin side of each chicken breast.
3. Season with salt and pepper then lift the skin on each breast and tuck under the crushed garlic.
4. Now dip the underside of each chicken breast in the glaze until evenly coated.
5. Reserve the rest of the glaze for later.
6. To cook the chicken, put the chicken on the grill pan, glazed side up, and grill for 8 minutes until golden and sticky.
7. Turn the chicken breasts over, brush with the remaining glaze, then cook for another 6-8 minutes until the chicken is firm and cooked through.
8. Serve straight away with wedges of lime for squeezing over, if liked.
Nutrition per serving:
* 242 kcalories
* protein 31g
* carbohydrate 9g
* fat 9 g
* saturated fat 2g
* fibre 1g
* salt 1.28 g