How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes - Delicious as an appetizer or as finger food at a party, stuffed mushrooms go like hotcakes so make more than you think you will need.
Stuffed Mushrooms Ingredients:
4 to 6 portions
24 large mushrooms
4 ounces (115 g) cooked chicken, diced
6 tbsp (90 ml) bread crumbs
2 tsp (10 ml) fresh parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper
2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
2 tsp (10 ml) onion, finely chopped
3/4 cup (180 ml) Cheddar cheese, grated
* Preheat oven to 425 ºF (220 ºC).
* Remove mushroom stems, reserving caps.
* Finely chop stems.
* In a bowl, combine with chicken, bread crumbs and parsley. Mix in seasonings.
* In a skillet, melt butter and cook onion for 3-4 minutes. Add to chicken mixture.
* Stuff into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese.
* Arrange stuffed mushrooms on a non-stick baking sheet and bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
* Serve hot
On a non-stick cookie sheet, arrange stuffed mushrooms. Cook in oven 8-10 minutes. Serve hot. 4-6 servings.