Spanish Stuffed Mushrooms and Serrano Ham Recipes - A great accompaniment to a meat main course or as an appetizer, these stuffed mushrooms combine the flavours of garlic and Serrano Ham and are very tasty.
Spanish Stuffed Mushrooms and Serrano Ham Ingredients: Serves 4 (as a side dish)
12 big mushrooms
150 grams of onion
1 clove of garlic
50 grams of ham of Serrano Ham
3 spoonfuls of oil
salt, parsley, dive.
* Clean the mushrooms with a damp cloth, pluck out the stems and chop them finely.
* Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
* Fry onion and garlic in oil for 7 minutes.
* Add the chopped mushrooms stems and cook for a further 5 minutes.
* Chop the serrano ham into small dice and add to the ingredients in the pan.
* Season lightly and then stuff the filler into the 12 mushroom caps.
* Grease an oven dish with the remaining oil, cover and cook for 8 minutes in the microwave at maximum power or for 30 minutes in the oven at 160° C/325°F/Gas mark 3.
* Sprinkle with parsley and serve.