Traditional Real Spanish Omelette Recipe - Learn how you can make delicious omelette without using an omelette pan at home with this simple recipe.
* 6 eggs
* 1/2 cup crisp bacon, cooked and chopped
* 3/4 cup potatoes, boiled and diced
* 1/4 cup sliced leeks
* 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* salt to taste
* pepper to taste
1. Preheat the skillet and add in the butter. Add in the leeks and saute them until tender for 10 minutes over low heat.
2. Add in the remaining butters. Add in the potatotes then brown them.
3. In a mixing bowl, add in the cooked bacon and transfer the sauteed leeks and potatoes into it. Season it with salt and pepper then combine and mix well.
4. In another mixing bowl, add in the eggs and beat them briefly with a fork. Add in the grated cheddar cheese and everything in the mixing bowl earlier (bacon, leeks, potatoes).
5. Preheat another skillet then add in the olive oil. Pour in the whole egg mixture and cook until the bottom is set and browned.
6. Now and then lift the bottom with a fork to allow the uncooked egg to run underneath.
7. Get another skillet then reverse it.
8. Best served hot. Enjoy!