Though a bit messy it is also a good one to make with the kids as there is no cooking involved just a lot of mixing and icing sugar flying around.
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine
1 pound icing sugar
3 squares cooking chocolate, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
dash of salt
* Put mashed potatoes into a mixing bowl.
* Add soft butter and mix.
* Add the icing sugar slowly, mixing well.
* Add vanilla to melted chocolate then add
* with salt to the mashed potato mix.
* Pat the mixture out onto a plate or baking tray.
* Sprinkle with coconut
* Chill in the fridge.
* Cut into squares or fun shapes for the kids
* If there is any left, keep it cool in the fridge.