Green Omelette Roll With Cheese - Ingredients for 4 portions : 200 g spinach, Salt, 6 eggs, Pepper, 300 g goat soft cheese (45% fat i.tr.), 120 g dried tomatoes, 50 g dinlet baguette, 20 g wild fennel or dill (1 waistband), 20 g chime (1 bunch), 1 organic lemon,
1. Clean spinach, wash and cook in boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Remove, scare in ice water, drain and drain. Express with your hands. Pureat spinach with eggs as finely as possible with a stick blender. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Line a flat baking dish (approx. 22 x 30 cm) with baking paper and add the egg mixture through a fine sieve. Cook in a preheated oven at 170 °C (circulating air 150 °C; gas: level 2) for 20 minutes.
3. Remove and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes. Carefully roll up the baking paper and leave to rest for about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cut goat cheese into small pieces, put in a bowl, stir in a creamy and season with salt and pepper. Finely chop tomatoes. Dice the bread and roast in a hot frying pan without fat over a medium heat for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes.
5. Roll out the omelette and sprinkle with cheese. Sprinkle with the tomato-bread mixture. Wash herbs and shake dry, cut chives into fine rolls. Finely slice half of the wild fennel and sprinkle with the chisel on the cheese. Roll the omelette up again, wrap in cling film and leave cold for about 1 hour.
6. Remove to serve and place sliced on a plate. Rinse the lemon hot, rub the zest of half and sprinkle over the slices. Cut the lemon into columns and add it. Garnish the omelette rolls with the remaining fennel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.