Easy The Best Fiesta Omelette Recipe - This is a wonderful recipe for making a quick and simple omelette dish for yourself and your family.
* 3 eggs
* ham, chopped
* 3 tablespoons milk
* green chilies, chopped
* cheddar cheese, grated
* jack cheese, grated
* 1 tablespoons oleo
* tortilla chips
* salt to taste
* pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Combine and beat well.
2. Preheat the skillet then add in the oleo. Add in the egg mixture and cook slowly.
3. Run the spatula around the edge and be sure to lift it to allow uncooked portion of the eggs to flow underneath.
4. When the eggs are almost cooked, add in the grated cheese, ham, chilies just off the center.
5. Roll and slip out on plate.
6. Garnish with salsa and tortilla chips.
7. Serve and enjoy!