Easy The Best Egg White Omelette Recipe - When you think of the perfect breakfast, you’re likely to picture a nice, fat omelet. You’re not alone, so we’re going to teach you how to make your basic, every day omelette.
To start, pick up the following ingredients:
* 2 eggs
* 2 Tbsp. whole milk
* 2 Tbsp clarified butter or whole butter
* Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
Now that we have the necessary ingredients, let’s just get right into it! This simple recipe should only take 10 to cook, give or take.
1. Start out by cracking your eggs into a bowl. Beat them until they turn a nice, pale yellow.
2. Using a nonstick pan on medium-low heat, melt your butter.
3. Add your milk to the eggs, seasoning them with salt and pepper.
4. Whisk the egg and milk mixture until you’re blue in the face.
5. Once the eggs are whisked wonderfully, pour them into the pan. Allow them to cook until the bottom starts to set/harden.
6. Take a spatula and gently push one edge of the egg into the center of the pan. If there is any excess liquid egg, tilt the pan to allow any uncooked egg to flow underneath.
7. By now your egg should not be sticking to the pan, but if it is you can loosen it with your spatula. Once it is loose, flip it onto its other side until there is no uncooked egg left.
8. (If you want to add cheese, meat, or potatoes to your omelet do so now. Spread the extra ingredients in the center of the omelet in as orderly a line as possible.)
9. Using your spatula, fold your omelet so that the two edges line up. Cook for another minute or two, until egg takes on a golden hue to your liking.
10. Serve and enjoy!