How To Make Easy Chocolate Banana Cake Recipes - This easy to make cake can be made in 35 minutes and is a absolute favorite, especially with its banana and chocolate mixture.
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 4 eggs
* 8 ounces sour cream
* 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 banana, peeled and mashed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour one 9x13 inch pan.
2. Mix together cake mix, oil, eggs, sour cream, cocoa, chocolate chips, and banana, and beat for two minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Let cool in pan and dust with powdered sugar if desired. ENJOY!