How To Make Double Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipes - Well how decadant can you get? Double Chocolate Chip Muffins to bake, hide and enjoy all to yourself.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins Ingredients:
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup oil (125ml)
* 1 cup milk (240ml)
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
* 1/2 cup sugar (85g)
* 1/4 cup cocoa (35g)
* 1 Tbsp. baking powder
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (85g)
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C) and prepare muffin pan.
2. Grease muffin pan or fill with paper liners. A nonstick pan requires no greasing.
3. In large bowl add and combine well eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
4. In smaller bowl combine well flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed.
5. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake at 400 F (200 C) for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
7. Remove from pan and cool on rack.