The Best Easy Classic Denver Omelet Recipe - Here’s an extremely simple Denver Omelette Recipe for all of you out there to enjoy. Grab the following ingredients:
* 8 eggs
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
* 1/2 cup half-and-half
* 1/4 cup minced green pepper
* 1/4 cup minced onion
With all of these items in place, let’s begin! The average time for this dish is 45 minutes.
1. In a large bowl, beat your eggs and half-and-half until product is light and fluffy.
2. Stir in your ham, onion, cheese, and green pepper, making sure ingredients are mixed as well as possible.
3. Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, preferably a 9”.
4. Bake omelet at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes, allowing it time to set.
5. Serve and enjoy!