Pollock can reach about 35 pounds but is normally found in markets between 4 and 10 pounds. It's available fresh, frozen and smoked, either whole or in fillets or steaks. Pollock may be prepared in any way suitable for cod.
Cooks in 12 minutes
* 225g cod or other chunky white fish – cooked and diced
* 225g salmon – cooked and diced
* 1/4 red & 1/4 white cabbage - finely sliced
* 1 red apple - cored and sliced
* 2 celery sticks - chopped finely
* Juce of 1 lemon & 1 lime
* Salt and pepper
Mix the prepared crab with shredded red and green cabbage, thinly sliced apple and chopped celery
Toss with lemon and lime juice
Season with salt and pepper.