Simple The Best Country Style Omelette Recipe - This is a quick and interesting recipe for making omelette the country style as breakfast for yourself or your family.
* 1/2 lb pork sausage
* 2 medium potatoes, shredded
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon butter
* fresh parsley
* red pepper
* 6 eggs
* 2 tablespoons water
* salt to taste
* black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the skillet and add in pork sausages. Saute them for 5 minutes until they are no longer pink then break up the sausages.
2. Add in the butter and onion and continue sauteeing until the onions are soft but not browned.
3. Add in the shredded potatoes and saute them for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. In a mixing bowl, add in the eggs, salt, pepper and water. Combine and beat well.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage mixture then cook over medium heat.
6. When the egg mixture begin to set, use a spatula and push the cooked portion toward the center of the pan so that the uncooked portion can run under it.
7. When the egg mixture are lightly browned on underside and almost set on top, sprinkle with parsley and red pepper.
8. Just serve it directly from the pan. Enjoy!