Quick Recipe Chili Beef Noodles - Chili Beef Noodles Recipe, this dish is a great way to spice up your day, you will love this recipe.
Preparation and Cooking time: 25 mins.
Chili Beef Noodles Ingredients:
* 300g thin egg noodles
* 1 sirloin steak , trimmed
* 6 thin slices peeled fresh ginger
* 1½ vegetable stock
* 1 large red chili , halved lengthways
* 1 bunch spring onion , finely sliced
* 1 tbsp sunflower oil
* 250g pack Pak choi (Chinese Cabbage), quartered
Chili Beef Noodles Cooking Instructions:
1. Place the stock, ginger, chili and spring onions in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan until very hot and brush the steak with the oil.
3. Griddle the steak for 2 mins each side for medium-rare. Transfer to a chopping board and leave to rest for 1 min, then thinly slice.
4. Add the pak choi to the stock, then the noodles, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 mins until tender.
5. Ladle the stock, noodles and pak choi into large serving bowls and top with thin slices of steak.