Chili Burger with Roasted Tomatoes Recipes - Chili burger with roasted tomatoes and red onion relish, this dish will transform burgers into something stylish with roasted tomatoes and red onion relish.
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 minutes
Chili Burger with Roasted Tomatoes Ingredients:
* 500g minced beef
* 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
* 2 tbsp chopped coriander, plus small handful leaves, to serve
* 300g pack cherry tomatoes on the vine
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* juice 1 lime
* 2 tbsp sweet chili
* small handful flat-leaf parsley leaves
* 1 small red onion, cut into wafer-thin slices
* 2 English muffins, toasted
Chili Burger with Roasted Tomatoes Cooking Instructions:
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/ gas 6. Mix the beef with the chili and some chopped coriander, then season well. Shape into four patties about 2.5cm thick. Chill until needed.
2. Keeping the tomatoes on the vine, put them in a roasting tin. Drizzle over 1 tbsp of olive oil and season. Roast for 12-15 mins until just soft.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick frying pan. Then cook burgers on each side for 4 mins for rare or 5 mins for medium. For the relish, mix 2 tbsp of olive oil, the lime juice and sweet chili sauce, parsley, coriander leaves and red onion.
4. To serve, place a burger on a muffin half, add a branch of tomatoes and top with red onion relish.
Nutrition per serving:
* 509 kcalories
* protein 29g
* carbohydrate 21g
* fat 35 g
* saturated fat 11g
* fibre 2g
* salt 1 g