Chicken Salad Recipes Chargrilled - One of many timeless Chicken Salad Recipes that feature in modern Irish recipes
Chargrilled Chicken Nicoise Salad
For the salad
* 3 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips, cooked in a griddle pan for 6-8 minutes
* 180g pack salad leaves
* 75g sunblush tomatoes
* 100g fine green beans, cooked
* 10 new potatoes, cooked and quartered
* 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
For the dressing
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Arrange the salad ingredients in a bowl, except for the hard boiled eggs.
Place all the dressing ingredients and shake to combine.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine, then add the egg and serve immediately.