Simple The Best California Omelette Recipe - Learn how you can make a simple and quick omelette dish in california style with this recipe.
* 12 eggs
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 (4 oz) can diced chilies, drained
* 1 small can black olives
* 3/4 lb jack cheese, grated
* 3/4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
* 1 pt sour cream
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the chilies, onion, olives and grated cheese. Combine and mix well.
2. Transfer everything into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
3. In another mixing bowl, add in the eggs and beat them. Fold into sour cream.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese mixture in the baking dish.
5. Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 35 minutes until the eggs are set.
6. Serve and enjoy!