How To Make Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Recipes - Who doesn't love the smell of fresh muffins. This simple recipe for blueberry corn muffins makes 12 moist and delicious muffins that you and the kids will love.
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Ingredients:
Serving: 12 muffins
* 1 cup flour
* 1 cup cornmeal
* 1 tablespoon double-acting baking powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 4 ounces unsalted butter
* 1 egg
* 1/3 cup honey
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 3/4 cup milk
* 2 cups blueberries
Blueberry Cornbread Muffins Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
3. Set the mixture to one side
4. In an electric mixer, whisk together the butter, egg, sugar, honey and milk.
5. Combine the contents of the two bowls and carefully fold in the blueberries.
6. Spoon the batter in greased muffin tins.
7. Bake the muffins for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
8. Remove muffins from cups while hot.