How To Make Baked English Omelette Recipes - If you love omelettes but can´t help making scrambled eggs, you will love this baked omelette recipe with which you are practically guaranteed a perfect and delicious dish - every time!
Baked English Omelette Ingredients:
* 6 eggs, beaten
* 2/3 cup milk
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp pepper
* 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1 green onion, slice thin
* 3 slices bacon, cook, crumble
* 1 tbsp butter or margarine
* 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
* l bacon for garnish (optional)
1. Beat milk into eggs.
2. Stir in seasonings, cheddar, onion and bacon.
3. Melt butter in a 9" frying pan.
4. Pour egg mixture into pan.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
6. Bake at 400~ for 20 minutes or until set and golden.
7. Garnish with additional bacon, if desired.
8. Serve immediately.