Easy The Best Baked Black Bean Chili Recipe
Baked Black Bean Chili Ingredients:
* 1-½ lbs 90% lean ground beef
* ¼ cup chopped sweet onion
* ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1 can (15 ounces) rinsed and drained black beans
* 1 can (14 ½ ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
* 1 can (14 ½ ounces) beef broth
* 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
* 5 tablespoons chili powder
* 1-tablespoon sugar
* 1-tablespoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
Baked Black Bean Chili Cooking Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cook and stir beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink.
3. Drain and transfer to 4-quart casserole.
4. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir until well blended.
5. Cover and bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Uncover; top with cheese. Return to oven about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
7. Sit back and enjoy!