How to Make Apple Milkshake Recipes - apple milkshake recipe, Apple Milkshake Quick Milkshake Recipe, Homemade Apple Milkshake Recipe, apple milkshake recipe for kids, apple milkshake recipe without ice cream.
recipe type: beverage
prep time: 15 mins
total time: 15 mins
apple milkshake – quick and easy beverage
ingredients (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml):
* 2 medium apples, 1 cup tightly packed chopped apples
* 2 cups chilled milk
* ¼ tsp cinnamon powder/dal chini powder (optional)
* 2 to 3 tbsp sugar or add as required
how to make the recipe:
1. peel, core and chop the apples. add them in the blender jar along ¼ tsp cinnamon powder and 2 to 3 tbsp sugar. the amount of sugar to be added depends on the sweetness of the apples. so add as required.
2. with ½ cup chilled milk. blend all the ingredients till smooth.
3. add the remaining 1.5 cups chilled milk and blend again.
4. pour the apple milkshake in glasses sprinkled with cinnamon powder. you can also add some chopped apple.