How To Make Apple German Chocolate Cake Recipes - A simple cake that can be used as a last minite dessert, making a moist cake that uses nuts and chocolate chips to make a simple and easy topping.
Apple German Chocolate Cake Ingredients :
* 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
* 3 eggs
* 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
* 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Apple German Chocolate Cake Directions :
1. Place pie filling in a blender; cover and process until the apples are in 1/4-in. chunks. Pour into a mixing bowl; add dry cake mix and eggs. Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.